At United Recovery California, we take your initial contact seriously. This is why we have created a step-by-step process that will ease your first discussion about addiction treatment in our luxury rehab center in California.
When you contact our admissions team, you will be greeted with a smile, you will receive answers to your questions – regardless of how many they are, and you will be talked to with the respect you deserve.
United Recovery believes in the right to treatment.
The first discussion between a person who has decided to start their recovery journey and their recovery specialist needs to be a fruitful, inspiring event.
If you call us today, we will be able to admit you as soon as we arrange the necessary documentation. However, the first thing we need to confirm is – are you ready for the challenge that is recovery from addiction?
Step One – The Initial Call
We take the time to learn about you, what you’re going through, and assess how we can best help you achieve recovery. You may be asked questions such as:
- Where do you live currently?
- How long have you been using?
- What is your DOC (drug of choice)?
- Are you using/abusing other substances?
- Have you been diagnosed with any mental health disorders?
- Are you taking any prescription medications for any conditions?
- Did something specific happen that lead you to reach out for help today?
Because no addiction is the same, we go over the different treatment options that are available to you, this allows us to provide custom-tailored recovery plans for every individual patient.
Step Two – Talking about Payments
Our admissions team will then work with you to verify your insurance and discuss other payment options.
We understand that treatment can be a significant investment for many families, which is why we work as hard as possible to minimize the out-of-pocket costs and offer multiple financing options.
We accept many insurance plans, from multiple providers.
We Can Help with Your Transfer
While you think about your switch from everyday responsibilities to the United Recovery California tranquil environment and relaxing rehabilitation facilities, we can arrange some parts of the journey for you.
- Help you with travel arrangements.
- Provide you with all the information you will need on what to bring.
- Speak to any family members that you would like to include in your journey.
- Be with you every step of the way to ensure that you arrive safe and sound.
Our admissions team is here for you. We are taking calls 24/7 every day of the week. Most of the team have also gone through detox and rehab themselves; hence, many of our newcomers feel comfortable discussing their problems with us. We understand the road you are on, we understand that you have already started the battle. Alone.
Now we are here for you – and we believe in your recovery, just as much as you do. Trust us with your addiction treatment today, so we can fight on together.